I HAVE LOST MY STUDENTS ID WHAT SHOULD I DO?
When a student’s ID card is lost, it is important to inform the Registrar’s Office and to implement the lost ID card procedure as soon as possible to prevent its use by other people.
- In case of finding a lost ID card, the card should be given to Prep School Student Affairs Office, Registrar’s Office or security units. So, first check those places to see whether your ID card is found or not.
- Go to the nearest police station in the neighborhood where you have lost it and have them write a minute.
- Get a Lost ID Card Document from Registrar’s Office.
- Go to Directorship of Information Gathering at İzmir/Konak Governor’s Building with the minute and lost ID card document and put a “no criminal record” stamp on the lost ID card document.
- Pay 25 TL lost ID card price to the Department of Health, Culture and Sports and get a receipt.
- After all these procedures, submit the documents to the Registrar’s Office. You can take your ID card from the same place on the given date.
DO I HAVE TO ATTEND CLASSES?
Attending the classes is a must in Preparatory School. Students are required to attend at least 85% of their total class hours.
I GOT SICK WHERE DO I SUBMIT THE GIVEN MEDICAL REPORT?
Prep school students submit their medical reports to students’ affairs office as their excuses for examinations. Students get a right for a make-up exam if medical reports are accepted. Given report are not valid for absenteeism.